Agnostic.com

4 1

Is it possible for me to find my dream mate from this site? Then how?

By ArunKumar3
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What ive been advised from people who have found a match oline: Keep your profile open and welcoming and not too long, pick a profile picture that a little visually catchy (your current pic with sunglasses isn't bad, because it's easier to pick out from a bunch of other face pix, but consider a splash of color- something bold/simple that is memorable when someone is forming connections between names and ideas, on their tiny phone screen)

... and ( what agnostic has, that most dont) use the forums as a way to let yourself be know. E.g. if I wanted to know more about you, I could go to you profile, get a quick overview, and then peruse you list of comments, comment back, get to know you...

Ted talks has a big category on online dating, it worth watching

As posted:

A: Write a long descriptive bio: where have you lived, your most important influencers, fave music, movies, places you have visited,...

2: answer lots of posts with what you truly think about the topics.

Jacar Level 8 Apr 4, 2019

First write a bio.

zesty Level 7 Apr 4, 2019

Yes, it is.

You must find your own path to he/she/It, young padawan.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 4, 2019

hahahaha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:324249'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!