Agnostic.com

13 0

What love language do you speak? For myself, it's acts of service-- tied with quality time.

By anonymous7
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Haddaway.

Say what?

I posted this when a newbie! Sooo I couldn't edit this post. Here's the link for the test:
[5lovelanguages.com]
I apologize for it's religious related ?. If ya can put that aside, the test is short. It will help you and yo mate understand how you give and receive love. For example, I don't respond to presents or hugs. But you do the dishes, or watch TV with me, I get the feels for ya ?. Weird, but true!!
Again, sorry that the love language test might seem hokey coming from Xians. The anger assessment and apology language test is beneficial as well

kraseyk Level 6 Jan 9, 2019

10 minutes of 'I'm sorry', 10 minutes of 'yes dear', and off to the couch so she can get a good night's sleep.

Sticks48 Level 9 Mar 13, 2018

Lmao! Sounds like y'all been married for a while

If you are asking how I express my love for another... it varies.

When we were young, it was with touch, massage. It was in exploring new places and trying new things and being there when she needed me. Conversely, letting her be alone when she just wanted to think/read on her own.

When we were employed, it was with gifts and with listening to her about her day, as she listened to me about mine. It was about finding ways to help her with her stresses and to accept her help with mine.

When she was sick, it was with support. Such as holding her hair and comforting her when her body was rebelling against the meds.

When the Chemo took her hair, it was with delight at finding that the new look, bald, was just as sexy as the old one.

I showed my love by being delighted in her no matter the situation. At the end, not that we yet knew it, I think that was why I caught that sly smile and glint in her eye.

(Yeah, I know, too... sad.)

Gnarloc Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Thank you for taking my post seriously.
Who doesn't love a sad love story, lol. Seriously, that is sweet. I dream of a love like that

I express with acts of service and receive with physical touch and quality time

jjhagen Level 6 Mar 10, 2018

Honesty.

MrLizard Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

Français

Mark9393 Level 6 Mar 10, 2018

English and Quebeque, I am Canadian.

Words of affirmation, then quality time

Physical Touch

Marz Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

Pig latin

Spanish

El-loco Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

Italian.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:35151'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!