Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK How to Be a Woke White Person - YouTube

This, and other JP Sears bits, sum up pretty well what @Admin was talking about in his now infamous slug.com article

TheMiddleWay 8 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very funny, but go on, you can still label me a woke, I hope.

Have you been active on IDW/SLUG since Admin's post came out?

@TheMiddleWay Sounds good.

@TheMiddleWay There are troublemakers and haters as with just about every social media platform these days, but I find that even when I disagree with someone and they with me, more often than not personal attacks on character are not part of the equation. In the process, convos like that have gotten some people to change their minds, and me as well. Unfortunately, cannot say the same for on this site, where emotions tend to run high. Over the past five or so years I've experimented with ten or so social media platforms, and find IDW/SLUG to be one of the better sites for having political-based discussions that of which most of the times remain civil regardless if there be disagreements among members.

OMG, I’ve seen this in action in a group I’m in on Facebook. The mob attacked the admin of the group, and it was totally over the top. Some of those folks checked all these boxes! I’m sure they went to bed feeling very proud of their wokeness.

I watched it, but I didn't enjoy it (joke) 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.