Agnostic.com

3 2

Are you woke or not? [slug.com]

• 1 vote
  • 3 votes
soulless 7 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh boy, another label. 🙄

By the definitions used by the moron that wrote them... I have no idea how to answer this poll. Am I aware of the severe inequalities and discrimination that the religious conservatives in charge have forced onto the entire populace of the country by writing it into law and making it institutionalized? Yes. Do I believe that most (almost all) Republicans are morally bankrupt and devoid of ethics? Yes. Do I think that the country has become a oligarchal coporatocracy that is trying to also be a theocracy? Yes I do. Do I think that Admin is a piece of shit that's too cowardly to stand up against hate speech because he thinks it is covered under the blanket concept of free speech? Not entirely... I think he will definitely stand up against racism... but misogyny, homophobia, and transphobia are all perfectly fine by him. And that either makes him a bigot or a coward. Either way, fuck him. May he meet the fate of all bigots and cowards.

After the"Woke" "article", I would not put my money on racism either. Very fine comment, though.

Your link is hardly an authority on the issue.

@LovinLarge I know that. I'm asking based on admins view of us.

Yeah, not even close. Way off base.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524624
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.