Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Putin challenges Biden to a live public debate after Biden calls Putin a 'killer' | American Military News

"On Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged U.S. President Joe Biden to a live debate just hours after a new interview in which Biden said Putin is a “killer.”

“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter, ABC News reported. “I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”"

WilliamCharles 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never bring a knife to a gunfight. 😄

As loathsome as Putin is, the US ought not get into slanging matches about who and who is not responsible for deaths and killings. The US record of its military and its agencies is far from praiseworthy, whether or not American politicians, the mainstream media, or even Americans themselves would ever admit it. As always, when we -- the US and its allies -- kill, it's morally and legally justified, but when our enemies do it, it is criminal.

That's exactly why I want to see it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.