Agnostic.com

9 2

Are the best things in our life the easiest to destroy?

AstralSmoke 8 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The question came from a song on the radio. Sorry I didn't write down which song or artist. It's one of the perks of being an artist, steal or borrow.

The best things in our life can easily be taken for granted: friendships, family, the location where we live, all types of things. And we might have insurance to cover the 'things', but a replacement is never the same. And it's difficult to continually 'look after' our friendships. It takes a least two willful participants.

I'm not sure if these things are the easiest to destroy, but they are the most important things to us, so if they are destroyed, It really hurts.

Love has been the best thing in my life and it has never been destroyed. We may have grown apart but I have always still cared about what happens to that person. Death has only made my love all the stronger.

no bad things can be destroyed too

If someone is intent on destroying then yes.

Betty Level 8 Dec 6, 2017

Yes. He best things in our lives can be destroyed when they are physically taken from us or we are taken from them. In both cases we are helpless.

If I have a person I love. They could be killed by someone or I could be killed by someone. Either way, I lose them.

But we can never truly understand the value of something until we lose it. Nothing worth doing is ever easy. And something is only valuable when it is earned.

Everything in life can be destroyed. And the best things in life are worth dying for.

So yes to your question.

The best things in my life are almost impossible to destroy. That would be my ability to think with a clear head and conscious.

They are the easiest to take for granted and most of the time we don't realise or appreciate the good times or things we have until they're gone. Ignorance is your worst nightmare in this case.

Good answer...

Yes... Being angry and taking it out on someone else. Not being smart enough to know what your doing or applying your thoughts to the person that said that something to piss you off. A lot of people seem to do that. You've heard the saying, don't take it out on me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.