Agnostic.com

24 4

What colors do you like for Agnostic.com's T-shirt?

As you probably are away by the "What size T-shirt do you wear" question, we're working on getting a T-shirt for the website. Please select which colors below you like and would actually wear. Don't worry about the logo design as you can vote on that on another posts. While we would prefer to keep colors similar to the website, we are open to your suggestions and comments!

• 58 votes
  • 55 votes
  • 41 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 28 votes
Admin 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I choose grey, because life is nothing but 'grey'. I almost chose black, but I don't want to give the true believers any fodder to linking us to 'the dark side.'

The site's original purple, obviously. And maybe a tag line: "Community and love for the godless among us."

I personally like pink but alot of others would disapprove so I feel light purple is a more realistic colour for me.

If you like pink stick to pink. What I like or anyone else likes should never stop you from voicing your preferences

@paul1967 I think grey or black are best because they are the most neutral.

The white one on me would be ruined after one meal. 😉

What no blue option?

yes I would like to see a blue option T-shirt and yellow .

Purple.. as this is the color of the website... so maybe black and purple.

Black goes with anything... and slenderizes... and makes my pecs (such as they are) POP! 😉

Light purple, white, and black is my preference. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 8, 2017

I would prefer black, but I don't like the rectangle visible in the background of the lettering; I'd rather have just the lettering on the t-shirt as on the gray t-shirt. Or you could add something to the background of the black t-shirt, it would look more interesting that way. I don't follow fashion, and I dress the way I like. I recently decided to order some t-shirts for myself here juicewrldmerch.shop, since I am a Juice Wrld fan. When I walk down the street in this t-shirt, some people ask me where I bought it because they want one too.

I would go with the black or white one or both of them. I wouldn't choose the grey one as I recently bought a gray t-shirt at shawnmendesmerch.shop and I didn't like how it turned out in real life. Also, after the first wash, it did not look as colored as in the beginning. Instead, black and white are the most common ones and can be worn with everything you want by everyone. I would think about these two colors as they can fit anyone and in this case, they can be bought by a lot of people.

PLEASE OFFER V-NECKS for those of us with thyroid issues!!!

Black and White, cause that's how it is concerning existence if God lol

really tie dye

Black.

JK666 Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

All but white

Black or Dark grey would be great

I think as wide of a variety of colors as possible would be great.

Can't help it. Black is my color. Or grey. Oxblood is awesome.

Like both purples-will wear

I voted twice. You might want to fix that.

I really don't care what colour a T-shirt comes in as long as it comes in tall sizes.

Like the wild blue yonder.

Dark purple. I'll buy one gladly! Take my money! Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.