Agnostic.com

6 6

There is currently a bug in the messenger where messages are not always getting inserted into the database. We are trying to debug it and hope to have it fixed on Sunday. For now, you can send messages from the profile page and it gets sent ok. We're very sorry for the inconvenience as we realizes that the messenger is a key part of the website.

Admin 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The problem seems to persist. Just had a message disappear, and when I attempted to resubmit it, it vanished again.

OK, I think we have fixed the chat issue. I'm still testing and looking for other bugs. If you have problems, make a post or contact us [agnostic.com]

Admin Level 9 Dec 10, 2017

Can you fix the problem of deleted notifications not staying deleted?

I've heard that driving a stake through the heart of the main server is the best way of dealing with these things, but the evidence for the efficiency of that method may possibly be anecdotal.

But thanks for being on top of the problem. 🙂

Thank you for the info, much appreciated. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 10, 2017

Kill that little devil already.

godef Level 7 Dec 10, 2017

Glad you are fixing it I was beginning to wonder why all the love notes from horny single women had stopped.

lmfao 😛

as if!! 🙂 roflol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.