Agnostic.com

29 2

Should marijuana be legal everywhere? all drugs?

Admin 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. The medicinal benefits and practically harmless effect of the drug are reason enough to legalize it's consumption. But a huge section of our population believes altering ones conscientiousness is evil and wrong, for whatever reason. They have no quarrel with certain compounds being ingested but want to control the individual freedoms and autonomy of others as to what they can experience. That is how 2 of our biggest killers, Alcohol and Tobacco flourish while Marijuana remains a Schedule 1 Drug along with Heroin and Meth, without a single reported incident of overdose or death in the history of the world being reported.

All drugs, no. Not until we learn how to control ourselves rather than each other.

I have always believed it mitigating harm therefore all drugs should not be illegal. The biggest problems with drugs is the related crime involved in maintaining drug habits if as a society we really wanted to solve these all drugs would be free as would help with dealing with addiction. Imprisoning people for drugs causes far more social harm than the drug use itself and it cost society dearly.

Definitely Not everywhere!
All public (buildings & transportation), plus 100ft from all entrances & exits, should be off limits.
The taking of the drug was premeditated, therefore the law should declare that all resulting damage, harm or crime resulting from the drug's influence, was also premeditated.

Why not - if the state (or country) can monitor and regulate and control those substances with utmost integrity, why yes, they should, and I believe so, and, aaaahhhh . . . I also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Mighty Thor and Dr.Emmet Brown and Marty McFly and Capt.Kirk and Mr.Spock . . . so, beam me up, Scotty

We are talking about Marijuana now, not drugs, Marijuana is medicine.

Ha ha ha you just never know.
No, I am out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.