Agnostic.com

78 5

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?

Admin 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

78 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agnostic almond! With some skeptical sprinkles on top.

LOL

what about nambian covfefe ice cream

@Admin this is an example of a really old post showing up in the feed like it was brand new. August 10th, 2017.

And we all thought suddenly you were craving ice cream?

Also some of us now want ice cream.

@Shelton Ok how did you end up in August of Last Year? lol

I was all - "That's odd?". Also we all want Ice Cream!!

Pralines , hello ? ?

Butter pecan topped with hot fudge!
(option 2 is chocolate)

Donna Level 6 Sep 28, 2017

Peppermint Stick - which usually only shows up once a year. But I have sources... 😉

Ice cream made with oreos I think is my favorite. Mint chocolate is great and would be my second choice.

Mint chocolate chip (with a little liverwurst on top..)

Liverwurst? Eww.

Moose Tracks!!!

All ice cream is my favourite favour, hell I even like frozen yogurt. Please, don't try to make me choose.

Rocky road!

Chocolate Almond

Lemon, it's not too common but it's delicious

Chocolate fudge brownie

Vanilla bean, wish more ice cream places had it instead of processed vanilla

What ever is available.

Smart man!

Chocolate.

Draco Level 6 Sep 23, 2017

Chocolate mint.

Vanilla

. . . and strawberry

Banana!

where can we get that? here in Manila we have this tropical fruit cocktail and also the "fiesta mix" but no bananas

Chocolate and Banana!!!

KinitoPET

I love ice cream. I could eat it every day, but I am already destroying my waistline with beer, so I just can't do it. Vanilla. Just plain Vanilla. That's the ticket. You know what is really good? Vanilla ice cream with one of those Yoo-Hoo's or Chocolate Soldiers. Or...a thick shake made with Vanilla ice cream and some of that Coffee Mate French Vanilla. Now I'm depressed.

My Dad used to put Creme de Menthe on Vanilla - or Chambord on Vanilla. Very nice that way.

If we were very lucky we got some too.

Our local markets are going to wonder about the spike in Ice cream sales in December aren't they? lol Although vanilla also pairs with pie.

I feel your pain.... 😉

Coffee.

Pistachio.

The only one I buy anymore is real strawberry.

Can't narrow it to just one! Butter Pecan, Chocolate Almond, and Pistachio Almond.

Macadamia 🙂

Hursu Level 1 Oct 13, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.