Agnostic.com

4 0

Is there any chance that Trump can be impeached

William77 7 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Democrats take over (get majorities in) both houses in the 2018 elections, there is a chance. Otherwise, no.

Oh I do hope so, it would be a great climax to the film version of his Whitehouse tenure, as opposed to world war 3 or an assassination by a man with three names and 50 years of conspiracy theories.

Careful what you wish for... That would leave us with Pence and he did not leave the Mississippi of the North in very good shape when he left the Governor's Mansion for the Vice Presidency.

I kind of hope to a double impechment myself, where Pence get impeached right along with him.

Yes. It will happen. A big part is to swing the house as far left as possible in November and in any special elections that happen. If the house remains as is, the likelihood is far lessened. He needs to go.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.