Agnostic.com

29 0

Any advice on how to date or marry a believer?

Admin 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only thing the bible got right was the bit about being unequally yolked. That shit won't work long term because you are just too differnt. I had this same thought this morning. My husband is atheist and we are damn lucky to have all that worked out and our love too. I don't understand Christians.

Don't. It truly is not worth the hassle. Eventually, your religious conflict will reach a boiling point, god forbid you have kids and that fight gets started too.

Derek Level 2 Oct 2, 2017

Religious beliefs should be known before the first date. I once married a Catholic and it was the most miserable time of my life. We lived together for over a year before marrying, but after getting married he changed and wanted me to believe and participate in religious things. Divorced three months later after he hit me for not agreeing with his Catholic family.

Wow sorry to hear that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.