Christian Nationalists believe that they have the authority to make deeply personal decisions for everybody else, because their Christian Nationalism teaches them that their god is the boss of everything and everybody everywhere.
Christian Nationalists demand that no one have the power to end their own lives, even when they are experiencing extreme suffering.
Christian Nationalism insists that transgender people should not get access to gender affirming medical care.
Christian Nationalists want to end the right to contraception and abortion.
Christian Nationalism claims the power to prohibit consensual sexual activity.
Christian Nationalism is founded upon the belief that people’s bodies don’t belong to themselves, but are the property of the Christian god.
That’s why the rallying cry of resistance to Christian Nationalism is: Get Your Bible Off My Body!
I believe that you are conflating christian nationalist with conservative christians. Each are a dangerous group, but they are indeed different. This is like calling all social programs communist or all democrats antifa.
It's true that not all Christian Nationalists are Republicans, but I do think that Christian Nationalism is inherently conservative... even when those who hold the ideology think of themselves as progressive.
@CliffordCook I never mentioned or intimated republicans, within the sub set of Christians, the beliefs that you attribute can apply to many other subsets of christians. I agree that chriostian nationals are a problem, but any of the various conservative christian sects are just as dangerous.