Agnostic.com
6 7
This post is closed and viewable by Level 7+ members.

Pandemic in the words of Arundhati Roy

William77 7 Nov 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a dream that ignores human nature. I wish it were possible.

wordywalt Level 9 Nov 1, 2021

Pragmatism and sociopathy differ by little more than remotse.

yvilletom Level 8 Dec 25, 2020

We can only hope but we humans have a history of missing critical lessons. It has always been at our peril.

Perhaps Gaia is ensuring her own survival. If true, I trust she will win out, and always will.

brentan Level 8 Nov 9, 2020

It's true! The bubonic plague in medieval Europe killed a third of the population, yet broke feudalism, led to the Renaissance and modern democracies. The Covid19 plague is not nearly as bad, but is already dampening the scourges of Global Warming and unlimited growth. Let's make the best of this as an opportunity.

Flu with media buzz

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos

Posted by JettyPerspective

Posted by PontifexMarximusWhy Evolution Is True … I never realised that there was still so much opposition to science. [livescience.com]

Posted by NR92What is the reason to live? What are we living for?

Posted by NR92Is it correct that Nietzsche was Hitler's inspiration?

Posted by mzeeWhat is fear?

Posted by DonaldHRobertsThe Most Complicated question ever asked. WHY?

Posted by TheMiddleWayRussel, the greatest salesman the world has ever known!

• Top tags#philosophy #world #god #truth #video #religion #book #laws #reason #humans #religious #moral #atheism #money #belief #death #Atheist #beliefs #evidence #friends #Christian #Bible #humanity #faith #DonaldTrump #TheTruth #scientific #USA #fear #hope #culture #books #morality #earth #freedom #Wisdom #media #imagination #tradition #existence #university #hello #society #rape #government #ethics #politics #children #created #wife ...

Members 437Top

Moderators