Agnostic.com
1 3

I'm proudly flying a Canadian flag on my car (along with a Ukrainian flag). I was around in 1965 when the Maple Leaf Flag became the official flag of Canada (our first). In spite of a great deal of discussion, and a real stand off between Pearson and Diefenbaker, the morning after it was first flown I went down town in conservative London, every flagpole had the new flag flying.

Now no people who are too lazy to read the first paragraphs of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and too lazy to realize that the first amendment to Canada's constitution was the Manitoba Schools Act are going to steal my flag.

Happy Canada Day.!

DougTElmira 6 June 30
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Totally agree. The FreeDUMB convoy group makes me puke