Agnostic.com
4 12

I don't have a good source yet, but I'm seeing a lot of buzz on FB that Mike Lindell's banks are dumping him for "reputational damage." I'll keep looking for a story from a trusted source. In the meantime, I guess the guy's got plenty of pillows he can cry into.

JennyRad 7 Jan 14
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

If they are, they are probably worried about the pillow guy losing everything in the lawsuits.

glennlab Level 10 Jan 14, 2022
3

I think bankers prefer their money be used by sane people......

AnneWimsey Level 9 Jan 14, 2022
1

Terrific

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 14, 2022
6

Looking forward to hearing more on this one!! 😉

Write Comment