Agnostic.com
1 1

Worthless Biden ready to sell out the judiciary for a promise. [dailykos.com]

Theresa_N 8 July 5
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

How does Mitch get re-elected? Welcome to the Shithole States of America. PACs, corporations, and legal corruption.

MizJ Level 8 July 5, 2022

He married into one of the richest families in the world, money loves money so contributors allow him to outspend any potential rival.

@glennlab He also controls a lot of right wing PAC/SuperPAC funds, I get that. What I don't get is pulling the lever for someone that disgusting.

@MizJ I have never understood people that vote against their own self interest, but it has been going on since the beginning of the republic.