Agnostic.com
8 11

Hi, I am new here: atheist, liberal, old white guy; just want to chat, but I only monitor my computer twice a day so chats will be at long intervals.

SandBKnox 4 Aug 10
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Welcome

0

always welcome

TheDoubter Level 9 Aug 11, 2020
2

Welcome.

NHjulie Level 8 Aug 11, 2020
2

Welcome

Unity Level 8 Aug 11, 2020
2

Welcome. I'm on my phone all day chatting & listening to podcasts. I couldn't survive without the illusion of human contact. I hope you find this to provide as much social comfort as I do.

BitFlipper Level 8 Aug 10, 2020
2

Welcome. Enjoy.

freeofgod Level 8 Aug 10, 2020
2

Welcome, and hopefully your experience will be pleasant 😊

GoodMan Level 7 Aug 10, 2020
4

Welcome. Nice bio. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Write Comment