Agnostic.com
4 12

Ok, so yes, I’m guilty of this

Appleriver 8 Nov 21
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

LOL. I've done it, although not necessarily when seeing anyone coming; but rather, just in case- because why wait! But also I've done it when someone was coming from a little ways off. If they're already too close, you get busted!

Agn0s Level 4 Jan 13, 2023
1

How many times do you have to hit the button to make it close already???!?

I know right!

4

Anyone who hasn't done this at least once or at least thought about it is probably lying.

glennlab Level 10 Nov 21, 2022
3

a new passive aggressive conduct

TheDoubter Level 9 Nov 21, 2022
Write Comment