Agnostic.com
2 1

hi -

questions about ETFs, hedging, and ESG:

1. does anyone know of an ETF or other fund of equities that has engaged in shareholder activism toward, (and-or divestment of), companies which have platformed some of the voices which have supported and which continue to support attacks on the integrity of the US voting system? I am thinking of these stock tickers (yahoo ticker system)

Cumulus Media Inc. CMLS
Audacy, Inc. AUD
iHeartMedia, Inc. IHRT
Fox Corporation FOX
Sinclair SBGI
News Corporation NWS.AX, NWSA, NWS, etc.

Liberty SiriusXM   LSXMA, LSXMB, LSXMK (Series C) (iheartmedia shareholder)
[edited to remove an error I made about a Germany-based shareholder of iheart media]
Berkshire Hathaway Inc BRK-A, BRK-B (shareholder in liberty SiriusXM) (this last may seem a bit broad, but they showed up as a key Liberty Sirius shareholder here):
[finance.yahoo.com]

1. Does anyone have any comments about ETFs that might provide hedging based on some form of ESG principles (such as a long-short portfolio on the S&P 500 that is long on perceived good-governance companies and omits perceived bad governance companies). I have used ETFDB.com to research this a little, but am wondering if others have any input on it.
kmaz 7 May 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. Check the ETF ratings agency reports.

2. EFT with ESG principles eschew bad governance companies completely they don't short them.

Way beyond my understanding .

Cast1es Level 9 May 10, 2021

Recent Visitors 5

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top