Agnostic.com
3 5

Ontario for sure. How about other provinces?
Study: 90% of Canadians unable to say name Fabricland without immediately repeating it faster and louder.
[thebeaverton.com]
(yes, this is both satire and also true.) ROFL

scurry 9 Oct 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the reasons I don't own or watch an idiot-box... The damned things rot your mind.

I'm the only one.lol.I actually sang that.Stupid commercials.I feel privileged it's like a meme just for me.🤣
I'm a strange guy I'll remember commercials but will also remember to never buy stuff I heard in commercials,unless I like it already.I go out of my way to not get suckered by commercials.

actofdog Level 8 Oct 28, 2020

Just for you, my friend!!

Never heard of it, so doesnt happen around here LOL

Not here in Montreal. That's very regional.

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 74,822 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYeah, who’d a thunk it??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyNot unlike the I should have worked more overtime…

Posted by SeaGreenEyezI didn't think I'd ever laugh again.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyKeanu be with you…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe irony is strong here…

Posted by noworry28He was just taking care of his pet.

Posted by noworry28Drone picture of housing project in Brooklyn proves that the architects designed the buildings specifically made to ward off vampires 🧛‍♂️ 🧛‍♀️

Posted by noworry28Physicist uses a picture of a chorizo sausage and claims it's from James Webb Space Telescope.

Posted by noworry28The trash keeps on coming.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyNow that’s the Warrior Princess of Oz!

Posted by noworry28This is what I say to people trying to preach to me.🤔

Posted by SeaGreenEyez😹😹😹😹😹

Posted by SeaGreenEyez😹😹😹😹😹

Posted by SeaGreenEyezHahaha!!!! 😂😂😂

Posted by SeaGreenEyezHahaha!!! 😂😂😂

Posted by SeaGreenEyezHahaha!!! 😂😂😂

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #hell #cats #DonaldTrump #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #faith #earth #society #believer #religions #guns #books #Christians #Song #humor ...

Members 2,434Top

Moderators