Agnostic.com
6 13

Halloween PSA

Vipyr82 7 Oct 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Definitely

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 8, 2021

Candy corn is a disgusting mixture of wax, sugar and artificial coloring. Who eats this shit?

"Chicken Feed" was the original name of the candy with production starting in the late 1880s.[7] It was first invented in the 1880s by a Wunderle Candy Company employee, George Renninger.[8] Wunderle Candy Company was the first to produce the candy in 1888.[9] Following the Wunderle Candy Company, the Goelitz Confectionery Company (now called Jelly Belly) began manufacturing the product in 1898.[10] While Jelly Belly still makes candy corn, the largest manufacturer of candy corn is Brach's Confections owned by the Ferrara Candy Company.[10] Brach's makes approximately 7 billion pieces of candy corn per year and possesses 85 percent of the total share of the candy corn industry during the Halloween season.[10]

The person who created this meme is a certified genius.

freedom41 Level 9 Oct 8, 2021

I despise Reese's PB cups, when we used to need candy for door-to-door tiuck or treaters, I would only buy Reese's & the ex would eat any leftovers

Yep! I used a similar strategy.

I can usually tolerate four pieces of candy corn. That's it!

OldGoat43 Level 9 Oct 7, 2021

Ill take your candy corn!!!

@altschmerz DEAL!!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators