Agnostic.com
1 1

This is advice I really must take to heart.

[instagram.com]

After going through so much in my life, I find myself just wanting an extended break from the real world so that I can rest and recover. When a complication arises, I find myself feeling resentful that life won’t just cut me some slack. But it’s doing me harm to think that way.

kdmom 6 Sep 1
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

If you are happily married, then you have a lot to be thankful for, really.

Grecio Level 7 Sep 6, 2020