Agnostic.com
26 5

Is Biden (eventually) going to win?

As mail-in ballots appear to heavily favor Biden and the Democrats (estimates are as high as 3:1), Trump's lead in the swing states could be reversed as seen already in Michigan and Wisconsin. Similarly, it appears quite possible that the Senate will also change hands. Should we call it early here? Is either side going to "steal" the election?

What will be the final result?

• 12 votes
  • 46 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
Admin 8 Nov 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many states went outside of their constitutions taking in votes at 2am and 4am, well after the poles closed. It will all be decided in the courts weeks from now.

Which states?

@skado Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia. Judges will decide the election. Not the people.

That is a blatant lie unless you can give specifics about what precints it occurred in and not that you heard it on fox news.

Fake doctor, they are "polls", not "poles".

And yet another lie that you can't support with evidence. I value a misled religious person way over someone like you who has no hesitation to lie just to try to win. Deplorable was a gross understatement.

I am so thankful that u are here on this site and so thankful that u open your mouth so I don’t have to open mine πŸ˜‚
U are gift to us , unexpected and precious .
U shining w your glorious absence of intelligence and sophistication and u add extra glitter to the picture of stupidity that trump s base are famous for .
Keep up the good work sunshine , u make me feel at least as smart as Einstein every x u type πŸ˜‚
And . I am for the most part not a bright or well educated person other than my field πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, so thank u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ»

@LovinLarge wait for the judges. 12:00:01am is too late.

@CourtJester Judges require evidence, Einstein.

@LovinLarge can’t get it without looking.

@CourtJester In law, that's called a fishing expedition and not allowed. You have to have the supporting evidence for your suit to proceed. You are not good losers, you're just losers.

@LovinLarge Biden currently has more votes than any president in American history (including Obama) and pulled in 20 or so people at his rallies. Biden had Bon Jovi play a live concert and attracted a whopping 12 people. Seems believable. All of a sudden democrats hate investigations. That’s expected.

@CourtJester Let's see your evidence to support those rally numbers and your claim that Democrats hate investigations.

@LovinLarge may have been a good day for him.

@LovinLarge close

@CourtJester An unidentified, undated photograph at an undisclosed location absent the principal is no evidence at all. Also still zero evidence that Democrats hate investigations.

@LovinLarge hahahaha.

@CourtJester You don't even understand what evidence is. That's one of the ways I know you are not a doctor of anything.

@LovinLarge I’m not an attorney. I’m giving you a personal opinion on a forum for shits and giggles over a glass of scotch while a watch the news. I’ll wait for the courts and lawyers to sort out the proof.

@CourtJester You made factual claims of which you have no personal knowledge. You are a liar.

Faux News is not a credible source of information.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

@LovinLarge hahaha. This is just a delightful conversation. I assume Facebook’s fact checkers will be used in court also?

@CourtJester The burden of proof lies with the party that brings the suit. FB will not be involved. You are a very unintelligent person and the evidence of that lies throughout this thread.

@LovinLarge I’m sure.

@CourtJester You have the mentality and the vocabulary of an adolescent.

that is a fucking lie the polls closed and no more votes were cast and Penn for one by law takes mail in ballots til thurs or fri no cheating no taking out trump votes ....trump and his supporters are the ones cheating ......I for one want all ballots counted not just ones that favor either candidate

@CourtJester trump already sued some states multiple times and lost
the states are following state laws
trump doesn't like fair and legal he can't stand taking a chance
he knows he is not worthy and will go to prison if he looses

@CourtJester so you think trumps super spreader events that have made thousands sick are better...maybe the old pppl that got hear stroke or the ones frozen in the cold twice is a better model

@LovinLarge, @whiskywoman remember, when you fight with a pig you come out covered in shit and the pig has had a good time. You don't need to waste your energy, leave the pig to play with itself. 😘

@CourtJester I don't know how true it is, but I saw something online in Milwaukee that there were more votes counted than there were registered voters.

Here's the article. I just found it. [mkecitywire.com]

@LovinLarge unfortunately Trump appointed judges don't require any evidence and they are everywhere thanks to McConnell.

@Flowerwall So it’s said. If the shoe was on the other foot and the Republicans were doing it, the Democrats would be having a melt down. As would I.

This should be scary regardless or which president one voted for.

@CourtJester It's true what you said. I guess it is possible in the Milwaukee situation that ppl just came out and registered that day, election day. But until it's all explained there remains a big Q mark over it.

Anyone in line when the polls close gets to vote. There was no widespread fraud.

Recent Visitors 224

Photos 24 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin How do you feel about Parler being removed from the Internet?

Posted by Admin How do you feel about Parler being removed from the Internet?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Are Twitter and Facebook's new "Hate Speech" rules fair?

Posted by Admin Is it ok to affirm someone's untrue beliefs?

Posted by Admin Are you ready to reduce your carbon footprint?

• Top tags#democrats #video #DonaldTrump #world #vote #friends #media #evidence #beliefs #violence #god #injustice #racism #humanity #agnostic #Christians #apple #reason #Freespeech #fear #religious #policy #immigration #birth #philosophy #REDlivesMATTER #culture #racist #moral #species #conspiracy #RrrsshaahDingyCrazyLIMPboss #guns #RadioCultLIARs #conservatives #BrainwashedDittoHeads #CheatWorkersForceDpregnancies #inequality #equality #Asian #weed #books #liberal #tribe #propaganda #films #sex #OneHundredLIARsHere #liberals #FakeNews ...

Members 92,422Top