Agnostic.com
2 0

LINK Red Sea Diving Resort: The holiday village run by spies - BBC News

Interesting read. I am conflicted in my opinion about Israel. On one hand I admire their grit, determination and their willingness to fight, regardless of the odds. On the other hand I feel that they are slightly fascist, definitely rascist and bigoted in their policies.
That said this warmed my heart, a nation state going out of its way to rescue people wiht whom they claim a kinship.

Pompey 6 Apr 16
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Interesting

hippydog Level 8 Apr 19, 2020
0

wow so many things we don't have a clue about