Agnostic.com
2 0

LINK Red Sea Diving Resort: The holiday village run by spies - BBC News

Interesting read. I am conflicted in my opinion about Israel. On one hand I admire their grit, determination and their willingness to fight, regardless of the odds. On the other hand I feel that they are slightly fascist, definitely rascist and bigoted in their policies.
That said this warmed my heart, a nation state going out of its way to rescue people wiht whom they claim a kinship.

Pompey 6 Apr 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting

hippydog Level 8 Apr 19, 2020

wow so many things we don't have a clue about

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 93 More

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by Reason-AbleI’m 54 and bored. I needed a project and decided to buy a truck and make it my project. I’ve been adding little mods to it every weekend. Any other vehicle enthusiasts in the group?

Posted by Observer-EffectInteresting.

Posted by WonderWartHog99After trimming up the crab apple tree, I loaded up the pick'em'up truck and headed for the landfill, Petunia riding shot gun.

Posted by WonderWartHog99Just hang this on the wall and you'll be safe.

Posted by flower_nutMy mother's best friend worked for the local newspaper and decided to dress me as a leprechaun and use it for Saint Patrick's Day. I was a smiling leprechaun, whatever that was?

Posted by WonderWartHog99 It is one of THOUSE mornings. It's been a few mornings of a bad case of pneumonia and a dying space heater.

Posted by WonderWartHog99One time in California I had a small group of followers who declared me their deity.

• Top tags#video #god #world #church #money #religious #reason #friends #children #religion #believer #hell #Christian #sex #Catholic #Bible #guns #mother #community #prayer #truth #kids #Atheist #Police #alcohol #earth #schools #atheism #hello #beliefs #pray #student #DonaldTrump #fear #movies #college #hope #Canada #dogs #moral #cars #faith #agnostic #existence #evidence #government #politics #animals #Christians #BibleBelt ...

Members 511Top