Agnostic.com
3 10

I remember when Norm gave this to me and the first time I ever read it I actually read my last name as Friedrich this is one of the things I will always cherish

Huskygirl4ever 7 Apr 26
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

My late partner was not a reader or writer (English was her 2nd language). We/she preferred to say these things daily (and we did).

JackPedigo Level 9 Apr 27, 2020
1

What a lovely reminder of your time together.

Lauren Level 8 Apr 27, 2020
2

What a lovely Memento to have of the love you both shared. 😍