Agnostic.com
2 1

Please welcome @Greenblue to the group. Looking forward to listening to your choice of music from around the world. I can’t resist the urge to post this song by Norwegian band a-ha in response to your username! - Out Of Blue Comes Green.

A small confession...this is one of my favourite songs by my all time favourite band...so I’m pleased you provided the excuse to post it! 😁

Marionville 10 Nov 28
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

What a lovely opportunity for a lovely song. πŸ™‚

Welcome, @Greenblue, and please feel free to introduce yourself by way of a favorite song.

Lauren Level 8 Nov 28, 2020
1

Welcome Greenblue.
No comment on Aha

To that I will say....Ha, ha! 😁