Agnostic.com
2 4

Well...today I’m bringing a truly European “entente cordiale” ....French tenor Vincent Niclo, singing a classic Italian Neapolitan song with the Russian Army Red Guard choir! - Funiculi, Funicula.

Marionville 10 Mar 21
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

I love it ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Pralina1 Level 9 Mar 21, 2021

Glad you loved it!

1

Well I guess they had fun but most of the Russians did not look very happy. In fact they were a bit mechanical.

Do they ever look any different? They tend to be a poker faced lot.

@Marionville I was thinking that they had square faces. Maybe it is rude to smile at strangers in Russia.

@rogerbenham Maybe they feel they don’t have much to smile about...but I think generally speaking they seem to be quite a dour lot.

@Marionville Och, not like the Scots surely!

@rogerbenham Och no...we’re a very cheery lot! 😁