Agnostic.com
1 3

I’ve mentioned many times before how much I love the Bossa Nova beat ..especially when it’s the music of Brazilian composer Antonio Carlos Jobim. Here he performs a song I really love (I’ve posted “Insensitive” sung by Frank Sinatra in English in the past) - Insensatez in the original Portuguese.

Marionville 10 Mar 2
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Nice one to start my day Marje! I’m off to a job interview. Wish me luck! It’s a part time job at one of the spa’s which I hope I get. 😉

Oh…I do wish you the very best of luck. Rhonda. Please let us know later how it went!

@Marionville Well, the news is I got the job. 👍🏻 I told him I didn’t want to work more than 20 hours a week and he was fine with that. I start next week. 😉 I’m hoping to make a little extra so I can afford a place of my own.

@Redheadedgammy I am so happy that you got it Rhonda! Good luck with it, it’ll be so good for you even apart from the money. You will meet new people and make new friends too. 🥰❤️

@Marionville I think meeting some new people might be fun. I’m pretty much an introvert so it will be a slow process for me. 😉