Agnostic.com
3 2

Today I’m taking you on a visit to Switzerland to a family of champion yodellers….
Oesch’s die Dritten - performing live. Daughter Melanie Oesch is known as “the Queen of Yodel”.

Marionville 10 June 19
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

This one reminded me of this one that I think someone here posted before.

Yes…I think it was me.

1

Wow! Just wow!

I really find it fascinating how adept she is at it!

@Marionville Seems to not have to think about it.

@rogerbenham No…like its entirely normal to yodel!

@Marionville I wonder if it uses the same part of our throats that allow especially Africans and Mongolians to make the (to us) extraordinary sounds that they make.

@rogerbenham Yes…I’m sure it must be…ululating is what they call it in Africa and the Middle East.

1

I never knew Yodal jamming was a thing! Wow what a voice she has! The audience was really into it too! 😍

Yes…who knew! 😁