Agnostic.com
3 3

Something evocative of sunshine & Polynesian beaches on a dark snowy morning here in Northern Ireland seemed necessary…so here is a French group called Kanis & Lou who specialise in performing music from the South Seas. Here they are with South Sea Magic which was written in 1936 by Lysle Tomerlin & Andy Iona Long.

Marionville 10 Jan 18
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

The sound of a steel guitar always sends my mind into the romance of old Hawaii. I'm so lucky I know where to find that sound here on my island. I love it!

Julie808 Level 8 Jan 19, 2023

Lucky you.

1

Refreshingly different. As soupy as it gets.

1

Such peaceful music. 😉

Yes…I think it’s relaxing.