Agnostic.com
2 2

Another grey winter day here…another whimsical trip to sunnier climes, this time It’s to Mexico with Luis Miguel - La Fiesta Del Mariachi…

Marionville 10 Jan 22
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Sunny and cold here today. Perfect for this wonderful song!!

Keep warm!

@Marionville I have been inside most of the day watching movies on Netflix. Going out now to take my dog Lizzie for her afternoon walk. 😘

2

I guess great fun but not an event I'd attend

You’d have to be in Mexico in the first place…I’ve never been there, but I think a Mariachi festival certainly would be fun..and very lively & colourful.

@Marionville I'm too much of a loner. I'd want to find something much quieter.