Agnostic.com
8 6

LINK Mississippi venue apparently denied interracial couple's wedding over 'Christian belief,' video shows

LaKambria Welch recorded her encounter with a woman at Boone's Camp Event Hall in Booneville, Mississippi, which begins as the employee says, "First of all, we don't do gay weddings or mixed race, because of our Christian race -- I mean, our Christian beliefs."

Her Christian RACE! ROFL!!!!

altschmerz 9 May 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW! That people are stupid enough to take the xenophobia of the Old Testament (all that stuff about don't kill, and letting slaves go after 6 years applies only to Jews), and transfer it to the supposed universalism of the New Testament, is just...too much to not just let speak for itself.

Rossy92 Level 8 Aug 22, 2020

Ahhh Kkkristians..how very Klanish.🤬

Charlene Level 9 May 18, 2020

All christians because they choose to be. Typical hypocrisy.

Mofo1953 Level 9 May 18, 2020

It will never end...

but @MissKathleen according to the holey babble, these folks ARE real christians Hating is biblically sanctioned

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple." Jesus Christ Luke 14: 26

see you sinner now get to spewin' bile n' vitriol, just like you saviour!

This is what happens when you legitimize bigotry on the grounds of religious freedom.
Once you allow bias against homosexuals the fundamentalists will find reasons to hate and shun more and more people for being "sinners" until only "true believers" are to be tolerated at all.
I'm just surprised she did not blame covid 19 on them too with some wrath of gawd bull crap.

Very racist but it's Mississippi expected that

bobwjr Level 10 May 18, 2020

If Mississippi was not attached to the United States it would be a fourth world country.

Sticks48 Level 9 May 18, 2020

Actually - just start with Virginia and work your way south and west till you hit Texas. That's your 4th world country. 😟

@Lavergne Actually, you could include East Texas.

Wow . And the year is 2020. Wow 🙁

Pralina1 Level 9 May 18, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators