Agnostic.com
1 2

When one uses god’s will as his excuse, yet has no idea what he is spewing!!!

trump, the wealthy, and their bought and sold politicians have access to a 45 minute COVID-19 test!!!

The rest of us have to wait three to twenty days to find out if we are even negative!!!

of-the-mountain 9 July 7
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

mine took 20 days.

glennlab Level 10 July 7, 2020

That's really reprehensible.

@Lauren another reason that dallas county knows their numbers are going to be worse. It took 3.5 hours just to get the test. The labs are running really slow.

@glennlab Given that a lot of people being tested are doing it because they're sick, that's a lot to expect from them. It surely wasn't what you needed that day. 😟

@Lauren If I hadn't had someone to drive me, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have been able to handle the whole thing.

@glennlab I'm glad you did. {{{ hugs }}}