Agnostic.com
3 4

LINK A Catholic Mother Asked If Punishing Her Atheist Son With No Internet Was Fair | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Reddit post was taken down as spam, but this video screenshot it.

I'm glad they all dumped on that noxious bitch. I hope her supposed change of heart was real and she wasn't bullshitting.

altschmerz 9 Aug 22
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

If I were the son, I would go to church, fart loudly at every opportunity, laugh raucously at every biblical or sermon nonsenses, and scream "cannibalism!!" during the eucharist.
See if Mommy insisted I go again next week.

0

The little bastard!

brentan Level 8 Aug 22, 2020
0

hypocrite, she said she was ok with it but really wasn't

Mofo1953 Level 9 Aug 22, 2020