Agnostic.com
3 3

There is something horribly wrong with any society that raises its youths to commit such horrendous crimes: [abc.net.au]

anglophone 8 Dec 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tragically both she and the baby died this morning.
More details are emerging and it seems Ms Miller was a passenger in the car, and basically made the mistake of telling the 17 year old thug and his pals to stop throwing stones at peoples cars for fun. In response he threw one more that passed through the passenger side open window, striking her on the head and causing a heart attack.
She leaves a partner and an eight month old child.
Incidentally it not obvious from the pictures in the linked article, but from pictures in the Daily Mail it can be seen she is a POC

POC?

I hope that asshole gets the book thrown at him.

@FrayedBear Person of Colour

@LenHazell53 thanks for that Len. In my ignorance all I could come up with was "pregnant old cow". I hadn't realised that she was coloured thought was simply a suntanned person.

Welcome to our Clockwork Orange world. I saw this movie 50 years ago and hoped I would never live in a society like that. 50 years later I'm living in it.

David1955 Level 8 Dec 1, 2022

Nay David. Clockwork Orange's nothing like today's world. Burgess wrote it back in the mid 40's- 47.

20 years ago I had a car doing wheelies & trying to spray gravel through the windows of my vardi. The stones thrown up by a car wheel spinning can travel in excess of 100mph. I was lucky I only ended up with minor facial scarring, a crushed knee & a humerus so badly broken it & the second shoulder joint it created could only be repaired by having my good right shoulder\ top of humerus removed & an artificial one put in its place. I then had a fuck wit of a matron nurse trying to infect the shoulder by not supplying a clean bandage sling to replace the nauseating dirty one that I was forced to wear for 4 days after the operation until I insisted a clean one be obtained or I would get up & wash it myself with the press in watching.
There was no world wide news reports of the attack & damage done. There were no squealing english loving sandgropers in social media commentary. There was no hue & cry, no nashing of teeth & public abhorence - just an able bodied bear with his life turned upside down & his body made frayed aka\ commonly known as spastic.
It wasn't until late 2018 that my knee was replaced as the alternative to amputating my leg.

They must be learning from those supposedly being their role models.
Now who could that be be? Of course those white bastards who invaded & said the indigenous people were not human. That their 40,000 yo culture is merely there to make foundation material for American companies in the Burrup & elsewhere, their land to be despoiled by cattle, GMO crops & other practices, their menfolk to be incarcerated, that's if they survive the hundreds of kilometres without water in the back of a police paddy wagon in 60°C temperature being taken to be judged.
They may not have thrown the chunk of concrete but the white kids their age are similarly influenced, indoctrinated & educated in the same state by the same role models, prejudices & attitudes.

And seriously what has the fact that she is or was pregnant got to do with the crime? Was it the reason that she was targeted? If so why?

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #minister #federal #money #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #rights #community #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #parents #corruption #youtube #vote #book #religions #truth #dogs #kids #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 428Top