Agnostic.com
0 2

This is one of my very most favorite books. In fact, I even bought a hard copy after listening to the audiobook so I could go over it in more detail. I have studied evolution for awhile, and even taught it some, but this book united some thoughts I had on the topic and gave me some better insights. If you are really interested in evolution, this is a must have book. Warning: there is a good deal of chemistry presented. Some knowledge of chemistry / organic chemistry will help you get the most out of this audiobook.

[google.com]

Reignmond 7 Mar 8
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account