Agnostic.com
0 2

The media fact-checkers finally come for Joe Biden

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please," author Mark Twain once said.

[msn.com]

Nothing new from those who have occupied "The Swamp" for decades.

I just watched this Saturday night. I was awestruck through most of it until something he said sent me into a minute of laughter. I'll remind everyone that The Hill miss the full point on silence, for Biden and the entire democratic party were silent from the beginning as Trump horribly miss handled this from January onward. As his facts and timing were obviously drastically off also. New York City alone was highly out pacing China in deaths as our government did basically nothing while caring only about the market and ruling class profits.

Say hello to the new boss. Same as the old boss.

William_Mary 8 Mar 15
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account