Agnostic.com
3 6

All The Same

Wildgreens 8 Nov 10
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

That was a beautiful video and song. I wish humans would see animals as worthy of life as we are.

1

2019 46 million innocent turkeys get killed a year.
😞😢

Wildgreens Level 8 Nov 10, 2020
2

I just received a plea from some Christian mission that wanted me to donate to feed people during Thanksgiving. First off they are religious and when I saw the usual Turkey was on the menu I wrote them a nasty letter saying hell no (besides I'll bet there are lots of secular, vegan groups helping the hungry).

JackPedigo Level 9 Nov 10, 2020