I recently read an article about 15 things you should disclose on a first date, so let's knock that out now.
1) I'm looking for a long term relationship. How does forever work for you?
2) I voted for; Kelly 04, Obama 08/12 Hillary 16.
3) I have no kids. Open to women who have them though.
4) I have hobbies, but you don't have to be around for all of them. Also I'm game for anything from rock climbing to sky diving, painting, fencing classes, English country dancing, making craft beer at home or baking bread.
5) I own guns. They are locked in a safe. I'm not in the NRA.
6) No pet allergies, I own no pets.
7) Not open to open relationships. I live in Saint Charles MO (Old town).
9) I'm working full time, but I'm waiting to hear about a new and better job opportunity that would require travel.
10) Atheism is important to me.
11) I drink alcohol in moderation.
12) If we agree to meet I will likely consider it a date unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13) I work early in the morning.
14) If your dog or cat's "needs" will come before the human, who, has committed to loving and caring for you for the rest of his life, then thats a deal breaker for me.
15) I'm not a cop. I'm an Iraq war U.S. Army vet.
16) Bonus! I;m an INTJ.