I'm a liberal, agnostic, OvoLactoPescatarian (Vegetarian and aspiring Vegan) born in Michigan and raised on the North Side of Chicago. According to 23 & Me, I'm 75% Ashkenazi European Jewish and the other 25% is a combination of the worst traits of several random nations. I never really had any interest in religion, probably because I was raised with a smidge of the culture, none of the dogma, but twice the guilt.... so here I am in Agnostic World. I sometimes envy religious people because they have something to blame their misfortunes and mistakes on. It must be nice to be the Lord. If things go well, he gets the credit. If things go badly, he gets a mulligan.
Anyway, I'm a College Grad (BA in Psychology), and that degree came at the age of 68, exactly 50 years after I graduated from school. (A post-retirement goal.) Going back to college at that age was very interesting. Needless to say, it has changed!
I am divorced, with one married son and I've been retired for several years from a career in Incentive Marketing, working mainly with pharmaceutical companies. It was challenging and fast paced and stressful, but I loved it. I have my regrets for my naive dalience with Big Pharma, but it got my son through college and paid off my mortgage.
I'm seeking intellectual smartasses for fun, frolic, friendship, intelligent conversation and verbal badinage.
Note to my followers: To those of you who have made the inexplicable decision to follow my mental ramblings, I humbly thank you, and want you to know that I am flattered your questionable choice
PS: I'm interested in meeting someone interesting, but I'm not into interstate or intercontinental online romances, so let's not go there. What am I for? Bells and Butterflies.