Agnostic.com
3 13

Not to neglect my other kitties, here is Pixie with their food-dispensing ball, dry food drops out as it is rolled. Leo is the only one who won't use it, he waits for the others to use it then eats some after it falls out. I think he's a bit lazy.

Ray13 8 Oct 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You should see my four chase four balls in my kitchen! Each is on a different medical diet, so no cross shares ”allowed”. It gets nuts! 😁

Zster Level 8 Oct 3, 2022

Purrtee kittee.

I don't think I'd care for a cat toy that dropped bits of cat food all over the floor.

Cute cats though.

snytiger6 Level 9 Oct 3, 2022

I just keep mine on linoleum. The game does not last longer than about 2 minutes, but I get your drift. It could be gross on carpet and painful when the fire ants are moving.

@snytiger6: It would probably be a problem on multi-designed carpet, or if they played and did not eat what came out. So far mine eat mostly all of the food and I always have it on a light solid colored carpet so any leftover food is easy to see. I bought it after reading on ways to keep indoor cats more active and avoid them overeating.

I can understand how you feel, but one of our cats has an eating disorder and he'll compulsively eat and then throw up repeatedly unless he's controlled (he was a rescue from an ugly hoarding environment and still carries those scars two years later).

Our toy is larger than a ball and not as mobile, and while he will drop pieces on the ground, he's obsessive about eating them all, so there's not much mess when he's done.

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 9,080 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...No DNA test needed

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI have two daughters!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLook at this little baby!🥰

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPersonally I think cats should be higher on the fun line and lower on the effort. (Dragons do sound like fun.)

Posted by AppleriverNaptime with teddy

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI know my cats are playing with the mouse and my papers when I’m not home!

Posted by BettyNo doubt about it. ;)

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #Friday #hope #religious #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #money #book #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,546Top