Agnostic.com
4 11

Ferocious attack....

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 Oct 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It Moved!!! KILL!!!!!!

AnneWimsey Level 9 Oct 29, 2023

Pure evil!

Scott321 Level 7 Oct 28, 2023

Such a tiny, ferocious fluff ball!

Would probably gum or lick you to death, lol!

Yeah, but aren't ya scared?

@Lilac-JadeCanada Nope, never, with a kitten that cute..

@TomMcGiverin Groan, you're supposed to be terrified.....hahahaha......

Umm, I’m not sure about kittens but my experience with puppies is their mouth is full of very sharp needles. Kittens have the added joy of retractable talons. Puppy/dog claws are only sharp after you clip them. Play at your own risk.

@Scott321 Only time I've been bit by a dog or feline, was when I was out walking on the street for exercise, and a woman's dog bit me. I didn't it had pierced my skin at the time, thru my jeans, but I got home and found out it had, so I had to get the whole series of rabies shots, since I didn't get the info from its owner at the time, and never saw the dog again after that.

@TomMcGiverin I had a puppy who confused my fingers with Nylabones and gleefully tried to forcefully detach each one from my hand. Am I alone in this? It hurt bad.

My cat when I was a kid did things I would need a professional counselor and therapy dolls to reenact.

@Scott321 Sorry you had bad feline experiences, all mine have been very positive, but I know others have had your experience with felines. A woman I recently stopped dating, had a cat that became psycho a lot of the time, even after she tried meds with it, and she ended up having it put down, after it attacked her again, for the umpeenth time, and landed her in the ER with the bites and scratches. She simply couldn't handle the continued stress, as well as not being able to sleep peacefully, for fear of being attacked..

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 9,080 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...No DNA test needed

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI have two daughters!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLook at this little baby!🥰

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPersonally I think cats should be higher on the fun line and lower on the effort. (Dragons do sound like fun.)

Posted by AppleriverNaptime with teddy

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI know my cats are playing with the mouse and my papers when I’m not home!

Posted by BettyNo doubt about it. ;)

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #Friday #hope #religious #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #money #book #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,546Top