48 3

For you, is this site primarily dating site or a social media site?

View Results
By 4EvanSake
Options Favorite Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence, and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy

Create your free account

48 comments

I say mostly community...interesting topics and interesting people...fun and flirting, but realistically, everyone seems to be from everywhere...

thinktwice Level 7 July 12, 2018

I consider it social media with benefits.

Humanistheathen Level 7 July 12, 2018

Possible benefits

@Morganfreeman Depends on your definition of benefits. smile009.gif

Both, leaning toward community, and l wanted a free t-shirt.

Sticks48 Level 8 July 12, 2018

Wait, how does one get a free T-shirt? And if that's possible, it deserves to be an option on the poll

Free t shirt? How do I get one?

@4EvanSake When you get to level 8 you get a t-shirt. Your life will be complete.

@Sticks48 I'm excited!

@4EvanSake lol.....You should be! 😊

It's a great concept to have the dating stuff available within a good community rather than having to go off into the unknown for it

Salo Level 7 July 12, 2018

It WAS primarily for dating. But I found someone so... I can't look for dates here anymore.

MrLizard Level 8 July 12, 2018

One of the lucky few. smile001.gif

Or anywhere else for that matter πŸ˜‰

@bingst yeah, we we're both damned lucky!

I’d definitely be open to dating but just aren’t many in my area yet

Marcie1974 Level 7 July 12, 2018

What she said. ⬆️

Community because I probably will never find romance lol

LadyAlyxandrea Level 8 July 12, 2018

I'm hearing cognitive distortions..

@4EvanSake lol you're hearing realistic nihilism

Community but if I get a date that would be great, not too many in my area on this site.

Sheannutt Level 9 July 12, 2018

I came for column B but, surprisingly, stumbled into column A.

Bierbasstard Level 8 July 12, 2018

I'd like to try to find a date or an LTR here, but for now, community is ok too

ShuMei2018 Level 7 July 12, 2018

Ditto. I find the dating features to be weak... neglected... more of an afterthought.

Mostly for community due to the fact there are few in my area that I find interesting or they find me interesting.

yogafan108 Level 7 July 12, 2018

I come here for the access to intelligent people and the actual potential for deep, meaningful discussion.

geist171 Level 6 July 12, 2018

Social media. I havent meet anyone from here , but I enjoy the discussions and open minds.

RaulPerez Level 6 July 12, 2018

I joined it thinking it was a dating site. But I was pleasantly surprised to find the great community. I'm still looking for local peeps though.

Sara72712 Level 6 July 12, 2018

Seems there are lots more intelligent, thoughtful, witty and funny folks on here than on the dating site I'm on. Plus this site offers more. So, I say both.

indelible Level 7 July 12, 2018

I'd like it to be more of a dating site...when I'm ready to start dating again. Right now it's for community. I'm still in that space between separated and divorced, so that's probably a big red flag for most others here for dating. Can't wait to get rid of this stupid flag.

Hermit Level 7 July 12, 2018

Dating would be great. I have met a couple of guys here. But no one local to me so dating is difficult at best. So mostly community. And it's a very nice community.

moonmaid Level 8 July 12, 2018

Need more local people for me to consider it for dating.

Humanity4all Level 6 July 12, 2018

Strictly here for community.

graceylou Level 7 July 12, 2018

The community is nice, but I'm never opposed to find someone to date.

KCjoe108 Level 6 July 13, 2018

A bit of both.

Anniemae Level 8 July 12, 2018

Who wants to date an Atheist?
OMG we're the WORST!

mattersauce Level 7 July 12, 2018

I'm here for both so I could not vote. There are 20 members listed as nearby but 15 of them are inactive. Those are very poor numbers compared to other dating sites.

kensmile4u Level 8 July 12, 2018

Came here to meet other dudes just find that the percentage of fully actualized gay dudes in my area on here is abysmal. then I noticed that this provided something that none of the other sites had. substance and true discussion.

Chronicarus Level 4 July 12, 2018

Though I was here primarily for community, I also put myself out there to date for the first time. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would wind up in a relationship.

germangirl90439 Level 8 July 12, 2018
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.comis the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!