Daylin Leach -
“This article spells out how the Trump campaign plans to stay in office regardless of the results of the election. This report is based on Republican sources, some on the record, including the Chair of the PA GOP.
The plan involves saying that the results are fraudulent, and that the legislator needs to appoint the electors rather than relying on :"fraudulent" election returns
Today, Trump refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power as he continued to push insane conspiracy theories.
It is now time for anyone, including Republicans, who cares about democracy, to speak out. We can't pretend this isn't happening any more.”
And it’s already happening. Trump will stop at nothing in order to win this election. He’s made that clear. [theatlantic.com]
I'm inspired toward unhealthy solutions...
WHAT!?
It's crossed all our minds!
I'd say more but I'm afraid Bill Bar would show up to send me to Siberia, he has Russian ties you know, he know's someone that's very very close to Putin.