Agnostic.com
5 13

You looking at me?

Jolanta 9 May 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What big ears you have, my dear. Yep.

Spudgun Level 7 May 6, 2020

Reminds me of a girlfriend from when I was young.

OldGoat43 Level 9 May 6, 2020

Did you love her very much?

@Jolanta . We were very young, second cousins, 10 or 12. Our parents decided we were too young to be so "friendly" and wouldn't let us see each other ever again. I still think about Carol.

@OldGoat43 Why don't you find her?

@Jolanta Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a woman after you've been separated for 40 - 50 years and they may have been married more than once? It's damn near impossible. Don't ask me how I know this.

@Spudgun No I do not. Never have tried to find a woman after such a long time. I have however tried to find some relatives and that has also to this point been fruitless, but I have no intention to give up either.

@Jolanta. I have found my granddaughter from my deceased son. She is now 22 years old in college. However, Carol was a child living with her parents 65 years ago. Her last name was Cord but there isn't much more for me to look for. I wish we could find each other. I've been married three times and moved around the country many times in many states. She wouldn't be able to find me either.

@OldGoat43 I heard that the Salvation Army has a service where they help you to find lost relatives, etc, etc. At least they have it here in Australia.

@Jolanta . Thanks, I'll ask them.

Oh you are still alive then. Where've ya been?

Yes.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 9,027 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,535Top