Agnostic.com
4 12

Can U put more Tuna on that...Please!!!!

RobertNappi2 9 Aug 21
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Every time I open a can of Tuna or Chicken, I have to share it with Gideon.He won't leave me alone until I do.

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 21, 2020
3

I have seen that picture in a meme before... but that is the best caption!

3

Most house type cats don't eat fishy's in the wild. They started adding fish awful to cat food during the depression.

Neat little fact eh?

3

More tuna on more tuna🙂

Write Comment