Agnostic.com
3 11

Whenever the vegetable peeler comes out, Greta comes running to see the mess of peelings flying all over the floor. (I promise I do aim for the trash can.) 😄

At least the end result looks OK. Happy Thanksgiving, fellow heathen Americans.

Apunzelle 7 Nov 25
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Kitties love table scraps...

1

Looks good, yum!. Cute kitty too!

4

If the mess is followed by good cheer and good friends getting together, the mess is little, a small thing gust to remind of the good times. The kitty is good to be on the floor, I shared the table with Kate and Snoopy, who is at every meal trying to see if the food is fit for us.