Agnostic.com
5 16

This male cat had been staying in some bushes in my back yard for over a month. I put food out and finally got a closer look at him and noticed an injury to one eye. I called the Feline Sanctuary here and the operator brought a 7 day supply of antibiotic tablets to crush up into some canned food. My next step is to get him to the Sanctuary's vet who will fix him up then deliver him to them for adoption. I'd take him myself but with 3 cats already (and one, Leo, who growls and hisses whenever he sees him) I really shouldn't.

Photos show him with injured eye and another two weeks after the antibiotics.

Ray13 8 Sep 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good man, wish there were more like you

Healthy looking cat.

Hi Ray…I’m glad to see you back again! I’ve been back a few weeks now, since Patricia contacted me. I was afraid you weren’t coming back again…but here you are! 🤗

@Ray13 I’m glad you did!

Pretty guy.

Good to see you, Ray.

Good for you!! I love me ginger kitties, but I don't want a male cat. I like my girlies. It is good that you realize your limits with cats. My city limits us to three cats per household.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 9,330 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday cuteness

Posted by snytiger6Sadly, while I was away, Sasha, our calico kitty got sick and had to be put down.

Posted by snytiger6Sadly, while I was away, Sasha, our calico kitty got sick and had to be put down.

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverGotta love that sweet little face

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...Toe beans!!!

Posted by glennlabNuff said, get yours today.

• Top tags#cats #video #god #world #friends #dogs #Friday #religion #hope #religious #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #DonaldTrump #relationship #mother #evidence #community #parents #atheism #youtube #children #society #movies #Bible #memes #truth #fear #belief #wife #pets #coffee #death #Jesus #Song #faith #beliefs #laws #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,561Top