Agnostic.com
2 1

Please welcome @Atheist7777 to the group. Feel free to post your viewpoints.

Marionville 9 Nov 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to our growing group.

freedom41 Level 8 Nov 27, 2020

Welcome

bobwjr Level 9 Nov 27, 2020

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 162 More

Posted by Aleph-NullZataI'm kinda confused on this, i was granted a vote for choosing "man" but the choice was based off the question "What was my gender?

Posted by KWAPELL7Sunday, December 20th 2020 KNOW - that which U R - as a - Spirit being human - Realize - that - U R - much more than - a body of - matter - mass - liquid & gas - dwelling for a - very brief...

Posted by KWAPELL7Sunday, December 20th 2020 KNOW - that which U R - as a - Spirit being human - Realize - that - U R - much more than - a body of - matter - mass - liquid & gas - dwelling for a - very brief...

Posted by levanHe is right

Posted by HagesWhat is freedom of expression?

Posted by DangerDaveI'd have posted this here as well as the wall if I still had the ability to post in both.

Posted by HagesRichard Dawkins on “Islamophobia”

Posted by HagesKarl Marx on Judaism

Posted by JonKevin1961Hi, I'm Kevin and I am new to formal groups. Thank you for allowing me to interact with ya'll.

Posted by HagesSomething is wrong here...

Posted by HagesNietzsche on "preachers of equality"

Posted by HagesNietzsche on the Christian faith...

Posted by HagesChristopher Hitchens on religion looks forward

Members 1,176Top